Pre Season Special Discounted
Group Tour for 2 to 52.
For the month of April only.
Theres no better way to explore Toronto
than on a walking tour.
Your tour leader is Bill Genova
who specializes in private walking tours
of the citys most intriguing neighborhoods.
Tours are two hours in length at $10.00 per person
(with a $50 minimum for 2, 3, 4 or 5 people)
You pick the time you pick the tour!
Here are some suggested tours.
o Historic Yorkville
o Old Towne Toronto
o China Town and Kensington
o New Art and Design District on Queen Street West
o Distillery District
o Millionaire Row and Casa Loma
o High Park
o Or your choice.
What are some advantages of taking
a private Group Toronto Walking Tours?
There are a number of tour companies and guides inToronto that offer public tours of the city. Why choose a private tour instead?
· Tailor a walking group tour to the schedule of group, not the other way around.
· Get personalized attention, including incorporating your groups interests into the tour itinerary.
· You take the tour at your own pace; take time to explore or cover a lot a ground.
· Set your own tour size, instead of being appended to a larger group. (Many public tour groups have over 40 people.)
· Save money! Other tour groups charge hundreds of dollars for even a small group tour.
Discover your history!
Discover your Toronto!
Discover Genova Tours!
Contact Bill Genova
At 416-367-0380 for information and booking
or use the email address of firstname.lastname@example.org