You'll fly over the waves to Niagara via the Hydrofoil and then its off on your own on an In-Line skating or bicycle adventure in the Niagara Region. Ride or skate on the paved Niagara Recreation trail down river to Niagara-on-the-Lake or up river to Niagara Falls, or be a contrarian and ride your bike inland down country roads an discover the many wineries in the region. (If you dont skate or bike you can still join in since we have a bus that will take you to either Niagara Falls or Niagara-on-the-Lake.)
The date is Sunday, August 11th when were off on a magical day to Canadas historic Niagara Region. Heres the schedule;
- 9:30 a.m. Assemble at the dock
- 10:00 a.m. Boat leaves from Dock located, 339 Queen's Quay West, (at water's edge, behind Fire Station No. 9). The trip across will take approximately 50 minutes to the mouth of the Niagara River and 20 minutes up to Queenston where we will disembark. The trip will seem shorter since I will be telling you of the history of the voyage you are taking.
- 11:30 a.m. Then you're off on your own or you can follow me on my leisurely ride.
- 4:00 a.m. Where ever you ended up start heading back to the Hydrofoil at landing at Queenston.
- 5:30 p.m. Boat leaves for Toronto.
The cost for the days outing is $60 payable before August 1, 2002. Bicycles are limited to 30 in number.
TO REGISTER FOLLOW THESE THREE STEPS;
- Phone Bill Genova and reserve your spot at 416-929-7261
- Arrange for payment to Bill before August 1, 2002. Cash is preferable but if you write a cheque make it payable to Bill Genova.
- Show up at 9:30 a.m. at the dock.