(1) A new tour of
Toronto's Ethnic Stores has been established. This can be a walking tour or a bus tour.
(2) Genova Tours is a member of Tourism Toronto.
(3) Cemetery tours have been expanded to now included both Mt. Pleasant
and the Neocropolis.
(4) Foodies Tour of Little India and China Town have been finalized.
(5) New Tours have been created which include (a) Yorkville, High Tea and Me (b) Casa Loma and Toronto's first
Millionaires Row (c) Before Kensington a tour of Jewish History.
(6) Talks are being given in high school classrooms on the history of Toronto. Also students visit by bus the
various ethnic neighbourhoods.
(7) Ghost Tours have been added
(8) The Concierge Desk of most of the major hotels in downtown Toronto now offer Genova Tours.
(9) Downtown Toronto and City Hall area, and a Black Tour have been added.
(10) The Entertainment District has been added.
(11) Van tours are now offered to Niagara Falls, Kitchener Waterloo, and Prince Edward County
(12) Bill Genova and Genova Tours is now an offical guide of the St Lawrence Market.
(13) Advertising on radio at Jewel Radio Network.
230 Rose Park Drive
Toronto, Canada, M4T1R5